Notary Permit Runner (NPR™)
Everything You Need to Know About Permit Running
A Notary Permit Runner presents applications, plans or the necessary paperwork for a building project to the building or other local and state departments for their permission. The NPR obtains (pulls) the permit; then either faxes or mails a copy to the builder or drops the permit off to the builder. The best part of this job? You get paid IMMEDIATELY!
This course is Nationwide and the duration of the course work depends on your rate of study. You can go as fast or be as detailed as you like and you can always return to review or look up information.
We will discuss how to start and build a business as a Notary Permit Runner including, but not limited to, marketing, filling out forms, and customer service for your clients.
Once you complete the course and pass the exam with an 80% or higher, you will automatically get an email with a link to download your certificate.
All Rights Reserved ©Cynanotary 2017-2019
Cynthia Alexander founded Cynanotary in March 2008 with the objective of helping individuals achieve financial freedom by becoming Notary Publics. As part of this ongoing objective, she generously shares her expertise by educating and providing notaries and small businesses with the resources needed to succeed in this field.
Some of Cynthia’s record setting accomplishments in the Notary field over the past eight years include:
- Creating Privacy Protection Plus© to protect the public’s private information in a notary’s journal, which is published and in the Library of Congress;
- Testified before the Florida Senate to make the Notary Journal mandatory;
- One of ten nationwide Electronic Notary Processors for the state of Florida;
- Nationwide Notary Signing Company with more than 40,000 notaries, including multi-lingual notaries;
- Certified SCORE (Senior Core of Retired Engineers) Mentor Volunteer;
- Founder of Florida Association of Notaries, Non-Profit Tax Exempt Organization created to help the less fortunate;
- Teaching Notary as a Business.
As Florida Notary & Business Center, Cynanotary’s objective is to further empower and educate notaries both as Notaries and Signing Agents. In 2015, the company added a Notary Permit Running & Expediting Services department.
Cynthia believes that there is no ‘I’ in TEAM. “Without my great business partner and support team there would not be this awesome Cynanotary company.”
Cynthia is a former computer manager/designer in the marine industry with over thirty years of experience.